I began my training in 1997 and consider myself an integrative therapist. Whilst my bedrock is psychodynamic theory I have also studied psychoanalytic theory, attachment theory and psychosynthesis, giving me a rich foundation from which to work. My specific interest in early attachment and relationships lead me to The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships where I was awarded a MA with Distinction in 2011.
I have been accredited by the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) since 2003, Senior Accredited since 2009. I abide by their Code of Ethics.
- BACP Accredited Diploma - Therapeutic Counselling (Crawley College), 2001
- Graduate Certificate Psychosynthesis Counselling (Psychosynthesis and Education Trust, London), 2004
- Graduate Certificate in the Psychoanalytic Study of Attachment and the Couple Relationship (TCCR, London), 2007
- MA in Attachment, Psychoanalysis and the Couple Relationship (TCCR, London), 2011
- MBACP Accredited Therapist since 2003, Senior Accredited since 2009
- BACP Registered since 2013
- I am a recognised provider with healthcare insurers.
“Thus, when we change for the better, we truly change the world, we enhance it, we uplift it, we genuinely contribute in a permanent way, and we respond to the divine call to become everything we can be.”
Wubbolding and Brickell - A Set of Directions